Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lisbon: More wondering about this awesome place Day 1 extended



Lisbon was so lovely. I wanted to do some more on it.

Its hilly landscape and rough water splashing into the rocks made me feel like I was in a movie. Things in Portugal  Gothic Cathedrals, majestic monasteries,  winding single-lane alleyways, and cool tiled buildings make Lisbon hard place not to be inspired. When I get like this, I feel like I'm in a spy movie.












The hilltop district of Bairro Alto, dozens of restaurants and bars line the narrow streets like an old film noir movie- "I just wished my dame Angie was there with her legs as long as the day, see." 

Nightclubs scattered all over town in old spaces, on riverside docks or tucked away in 18th-century buildings. They made use of these great places.


Downey Found a friend.


I found a friend



Nothing says class like Kevin Downey Jr. in a Brandi snifter.

To be a painter in Lisbon.
Everything feels like art here.

The architecture here is so amazing.