Saturday, May 24, 2014

Greely Travel

After the show, I went to a soldier's room and tried Moose Tacos... I wouldn't think that the phrase gets said often, but it was terrific.

The fire dept. Held to their word and we got a great tour and rode around in the truck... Carole honking the horn and siren-like a little kid. We laughed our ass's off.




Kung Fu Grizzly






We drove a long way to get to Greely- it is a super remote base. Being spring, the drive was incredible. We drove by the pipeline and stopped at the Naughty Store.
As it got to be later in the day- it never got dark- I understand why people hallucinate up here because the sun always being out. I started getting dizzy feeling- like when you been out all night and your walking home from a bar and its morning. That crazed dirty feeling... that's what its like ALL the time.

What an amazing drive

I feel like I'm in Nightmute from the movie Insomnia with Al Pacino and Robin Williams. A Detective on a case... Its 11pm and sober after the show, but it feels like hungover noon.

The show at Greely is really well put together- cant wait to do it... Doug, our guide is really impressive- excited to work with him.