Friday, October 22, 2010

Deigo Garcia day 2

Welcome to Diego Garcia: Go to the middle of nowhere and make a left. 
These people live on the edge.. of the planet.




We did allot today, so right upfront, I apologize for what I miss and the names I misspell or just get completely wrong. This entire day was so unbelievable. Thank You guys so much and get me outta here. I’ll try to get the names right!!!! Most of my blogs I like to have a mission, but with this one, it is more “what and who” then “what the hell are you doing, Riccadonna?” 
These are the Dogs with Rank!



















That’s BRIX with us.
K-9 Unit: There is a lot of rain, so it has to be indoors. The K-9 is a super help full and allot of fun. I wish we could have got out to see the exercises, but you can see in the pics I am soaked in the rain. The dogs are very friendly, but I don’t want to test them out too much. It was my goal to get Kevin in the suit that the dog can attack but weather stopped it from going down. Brix came out and joined us. Brix smelled Kevin at the airport. I mean, he went right up to his crotch and would not quit sniffing, I started to laugh, but he turned over toward me and said: “smells like every NY based Navy guys ass”.  The K-9 unit was super cool, they also run the jail but don’t get much use out of it considering how small the island is, no one is dumb enough to do anything.






NAVY SECURITY AND POLICE: Chief Stogin/ Chief Alvarado. This was the part we all wanted to see- GUNS, GUNS, GUNS!  

The sound of the CHA-CHUNK will make a bad guy piss himself.





I act like I know what I am doing.




The Simulator
I was thrilled with my score. 2 scenarios with the M-16 (I went semi-auto): 6 total shots-all hits, 4 lethal, 2 non-lethal. I would have to have done 20 push-ups for the non-lethal. I did another one with the 9mil but didn’t get the score written down. I think the best is carol 0 for 21. She is incredible, laughing her ass off while firing away! It made me miss Kuwaiti.

Now this is fun
I’m giving it a shot: badump*















A Quick Intro to the gang:

MAC (Master at Arms Chief) Stogin- Chief- “If it goes boom on the island, its mine”. He is basically head of the Navy cops (one bad muther.. shut your mouth… but I’m talkin stogins).


MA1 (Master at Arms) Fiesta –he was a quiet and very cool guy.


GM1 (Gunners Mate) McGlaughlin- FATS (Fire Arms Training System), which is a gun shooting simulator which we got a kick out of.


GM1 Goltowski- not allot of pics with him because he took photos a bunch for us, but he is the badass with the shotgun.


MA2 (Master at Arms) Reese. He let us beat the piss out of him in the red man suit. What a great dude, he is the youngin of the gang, and you can tell he works hard and is liked, but balls busted allot.


MA3 Caudill- He is the very German looking dude who was a considerable help teaching us on aiming. I think he is the marksmen of the group.


MA3 Bockbrader- She was a female badass martial artist.


SELF DEFENSE and REDMAN:
ROBOCOP


The redman Suit is a suit that will make you not feel a blow to the body or head, so the police can practice moves, try weapons, and beat the crap out of someone on the squad without getting a trip to the hospital. 


I really loved their philosophy on the hand to hand stuff, and that is “I don’t want to hurt a fellow sailor, and I don’t want to be on CNN so get them down and unable to harm anyone until back up gets there” and boy do they have submission moves.

Stoggin and Brockbrader showed us some, and Reese let us go to town on him. It was so much fun and educational (like if I get in a fight, I need a red man suit). and again, Carol was the most fun to  watch “GET ALL BROOKLYN ON THEIR ASS.”
Get the bat stogs!

Who’s Next?


NOW OVER TO THE AIR-FORCE:




 War Bird- we got to look everywhere.
PACAF: MAJ Guillory and the B-52s. 


SSgt. S White our guide and KDJ and SSgnt white in the bomb bay 
 They call this tweaking the nipples. Carol could not wait! Behind Those nipples are cameras we are not allowed to see.
We were in luck and out of success at the same time. Out because a week ago, the Emmroy had a submarine hooked up and docked but in luck because the B-52s are here!! 






We showed up to the 
AIR FORCE TAGGING
airbase area of the island and as always with the air force- 












NICE AND AIR CONDITIONED. They always make things pleasant like that. … I love the B-52s, they look like Vultures or some sort of death bird, and they are like the American muscle car of the air force. Just like most awesome muscle cars, built in the 60’s, cranky to get running, always need work, in reality not the strongest or fastest car on the road, but it will scare the piss out of an enemy. Intimidation factor on these is unreal. They look sound and smell awesome. 



The Guys all up in the bomb bay, We have been dropping bomba all together all week, why not! Kruiser thinks we should be sponsored by SCOTT TISSUE.


BIG SHOW TONIGHT: Can't wait but will need a nap.


To be Continued next blog.